Our Pet Accommodations and Activities for Inn and Spa Guests
The Community Animal Inn and Spa staff knows your pet will have a great time while they’re here with us! Our pet boarding accommodations include a variety of conveniences for our guests and we also offer some great activities for pets to enjoy if your are in Worcester, Grafton, Westborough and the Northborough areas.
Pet Boarding Accommodations
Our pet boarding accommodations are all-inclusive, ensuring that each of our guests has the best stay available for them. Each pet receives individualized attention and regular check-ins to ensure that they are feeling well, enjoying themselves, and having all their needs met. In addition, we provide:
- Fresh linens daily
- Each run/suite is sanitized daily and as cleanup is needed.
- Room service with a good-night treat for each boarding pet
- Climate controlled boarding area maintaining internal temperature between 68 and 72 degrees for maximum comfort
- Variety of accommodations for different sized pets
- Tastefully decorated condos
- Custom made beds
- TV featuring a pet-friendly movie
- Soothing music
- Our condos offer a more private, home-like accommodation that is also suitable for multi-family pets, older or disabled pets.
- We feed a premium diet of dry and wet food.
- Is your pet on a special or prescription diet and you want to bring your own food? No problem! We don’t charge any extra to give your pet their own food of choice.
- If your pet is diabetic and regulated on their insulin, or needs specific medication during their stay, our staff can help!
- Personal report card and color photo at end of visit
- Daily play time, which may include one-on-one and group play with similar-sized 4 legged friends
- Generator that supplies power to entire building in the event of a power outage
- Plenty of love and care for each guest!
Inn & Spa Hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Mon - Sat: 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Mon - Sat: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
We want you to be assured that your pet will have a great time when they stay with us! We offer a variety of options for activities to keep our guests entertained for the length of their visit. Our activities include:
Playtime with your Pet
All of our guests will be able to participate in play time three times a day. Our specially trained staff will take care of your pet during their play time, giving them undivided personal attention. Activities can include active play such as playing ball or fetch, or cuddle time. Your pet may want to just snuggle with one of our staff!
Does your dog like to make friends and play with others? We offer group play that is supervised by one or more of our staff members. If your dog is social around other dogs, they will be able to participate in this fun activity. Please note that for the safety of your pet and others, dogs that show signs of aggression and inability to play well with others will be excluded from group play activities.
After your pet has enjoyed one-on-one time or just finished playing with friends, they will be given the opportunity to spend a portion of their time in a large outdoor run. This enables them to get some fresh air and just run around. The time of day and length of playtime will vary based on the season and weather conditions because your pet’s health and safety is our biggest concern.