Dog & Cat Grooming
At Community Animal Inn and Spa, we take great pride in offering excellent, professional grooming services for dogs and cats in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Grafton, Westborough and the Northborough areas. We have two dedicated groomers on our staff, Amber Barrows, and Valerie Hoegen who are highly trained pet groomers and experienced in all breed types.
We are a full-service pet grooming center, providing a large variety of options for your pet. Your dog or cat is treated gently and without tranquilizers. We limit the number of appointments scheduled per day so that special care and attention can be devoted to your pet.
We offer grooming 7 days a week! Some of our grooming services include:
- Hydrosurge® spa bath with warm water and shampoo to wash away unpleasant odors, thoroughly clean, and provide a soothing, gentle massage. Your pet will also enjoy a luxurious coat conditioner, fluff and dry and a relaxing brush out.
- Spa groom – a spa groom begins with a spa bath (see above), gentle ear cleansing and nail trimming, followed by a breed specific style with a hand scissor finish.
- Nail trims
- Medicated or specialty shampoo baths (you are also welcome to bring your own shampoo if your pet has a special kind)
- Re-moisturizing or conditioning hair treatments
- All breed standard and specialty haircuts
- All breed cat grooming
…and more! If you’re curious about additional grooming services offered by Community Animal Inn and Spa, please don’t hesitate to ask.
For the health and well-being of each of our guests, we require each pet that comes in for grooming to be up-to-date on vaccines. Proof of vaccinations is required for all guests who are not already patients of Community Animal Hospital.
Dog Vaccination Requirements
Cat Vaccination Requirements
- Feline Leukemia (for outdoor cats)